Due to the current state of pandemic in the country, Boyana Park Ltd. may assist you with deferred payments on the purchase of a burial plot, if necessary.
Dear Customers and Partners,
We would like to assure you that the team at Orthodox Cemetery Park “St. Archangel Michael” continues to work and fulfils its duties diligently and with due care to each one of you. However, with regards to the pandemic in the country and the recent decisions of national and regional institutions, we are introducing additional measures to protect you and our staff from the potential spread of the coronavirus infection (COVID-19).
All visitors of the cemetery are encouraged to observe the necessary hygiene requirements in order to prevent the spread of viral diseases. For this purpose, cleaning materials will be provided whilst we encourage all visitors to keep the required distance from each other and respectively the staff.
All services provided by Orthodox Cemetery Park “St. Archangel Michael “,will continue to be provided with the same high quality and responsibility but where possible:
– team members are restricted to serve buffet in the halls but not the face-to-face service; (restricts the participation of our team members in some activities, such as: serving buffet in the halls, but not hand service)
– to keep the required distance when expressing and accepting condolences at mourning ceremonies
If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact us:
In a complicated pandemic situation, we rely on the responsible behavior and the conscientious attitude of each of our partners, contractors, customers and employees!
In connection with the state of emergency in the country, as of 14.03.2020, all mourning ceremonies – church and civil rituals will be performed in the following order:
- Only the closest family members can enter the farewell room.
- Only the closest members of the family can be present during worship at the St. Archangel Michael Temple and worship in the funeral parlor of the cemetery – the rest of those present stand outside, for this purpose the church ritual / worship is performed whilst the church door and halls doors remain open.
- After the completion of the rituals, the farewell is performed as visitors enter one by one and express their condolences to the mourners from a distance;
- At the time of the respective funeral / ritual, those present outside should observe a distance of 2 meters from each other and, if possible, wear masks.
- There will be no time for standing or gathering in the halls – the food service can only be in a separately packaged serving for everyone and when exiting the halls, the distance should also be observed;
After completion of each funeral or ritual, the employees of Boyana Park Sofia LTD are obliged to disinfect the temple or the ritual hall and all areas around them, in addition to the required 4 times per day.
In connection with Order No. RD-01-143 / 20.03.2020 of the Minister of Health and Decision of 13.03.2020 of the National Assembly of
The Republic of Bulgaria for declaring a state of emergency in the territory of the Orthodox Cemetery Park “St. Archangel Michael”introducing the following additional measures:
As of 03/21/2020, mass gatherings are prohibited
introduces a limit on the number of visitors to:
- Funeral service – only a close family circle up to 5 people present;
- Visits to the burial plots – up to 5 attendees;
- It is prohibited to use the halls for distribution in connection with the above cases;
- Visitors must wear face masks and observe the necessary distance;
Higher number of visitors are only allowed when
funerals and civil rituals take place by complying strictly
with the restrictions set out in Order No 10 / 13.03.2020
the Executive Director of Boyana Park Sofia LTD for which
employees inform stakeholders in detail;
Православен гробищен парк “Св. Архангел Михаил”
Православен гробищен парк Св. Архангел Михаил в квартал Бояна разполага с нови гробни места, урнови ниши, фамилни урнови колони и фамилни гробници.
Паркът има 24 часова охрана, видеонаблюдение, паркинг с 50 места, храм, зали за поклонение и раздаване.
На разположение са всички условия и съоръжения за осъществяване на едно погребение, съобразени с европейските стандарти.
За наемане на гробно място не е необходимо наличието на смъртен случай, както и софийска адресна регистрация.
делнични дни от 09.00 ч. до 17.00 ч.
в почивни и празнични дни от 10.00 ч. – до 14.00 ч.